Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Elmo Nunu

This exciting name was chosen by Reiley for our...

NEW BABY BOY!

We had our ultrasound last Friday and our new little boy is growing well. Reiley thought it was very interesting to see the ultrasound picture with an arrow pointing to his "private area". She declared in the ultrasound room that his name would be Elmo Nunu, to which Ainsley outstreched her arms and exclaimed "NuNu!". Despite the cute display, we will not be entering that into our list of name options. We're trying to find a way to let Reiley down easy. We're super ecited and I've already started stocking up on cute boy clothes!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I want you to know that I am TOTALLY calling him Elmo Nunu until you guys figure out his real name. Nunu!! I'm so excited!

And did you hear what Mom said? I think this is so sweet:

"It's just so special that my son is going to have a son of his own."

Awwww.

Krista said...

Hey guys,
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I have a whole container of barely used baby boy clothes if you'd like to have a look see. How fun! My sister is now expecting their third too! Looking forward to catching up with you soon!

Love,
Krista

P.S. My aunt sent us a Target gift card so we just went ahead and bought a Bumbo last night. He seems to like it, but I think it's hard work for him at this point. He has to concentrate:)