Monday, December 15, 2008

Quite the Charmer

Sawyer is 6 weeks old now, and when he's not sleeping (which he still does a TON of), he's all smiles! Especially for big sisters who give him about an inch of personal space. Here's one of his first smiles while meeting Aunt Kathy (she got the first real smile). I swear, ALL of my kids like her better than me! That's right, ladies, he's a charmer. He'll dream about you in his sleep. He'll be
on the market...NEVER. And this sweet one was for mama (though I'm still bitter about the Aunt Kathy smile!)


2 comments:

Kathy said...

They may like me, but they loooooooove you--you're the most important person in their whole world! (Don't tell Kevin I said that ;-P )

He's getting so cute and big! Those really are some precious smiles. I can't wait to give him (and all of you) a million hugs next week!

Kathy said...

I'm going to comment again because I absolutely can't stop looking at that picture of Sawyer sleeping. He looks sooo perfect! Like a drawing in a book, right? Man what a gorgeous baby!